1. The Norwood Landfill itself.
2. Contaminated filler soil used when the houses in lower Norwood were built.
3. ‘DELCORA’ illegal dumping.
4. Glenolden Lab (South Ave), previously ‘Merck Sharp and Dohme’, now owned by ‘UPENN’
5. The possible connection to the existing superfund ‘Clearview’ considering Darby Creek Watershed.
This page was created due to the overwhelming amount of illness and cancer cases in lower Norwood, Delaware County PA. The original thought was that Norwood being direclty below and down stream of Darby Creek, from the “SUPERFUND” site that includes the “Clearview Landfill”, “Folcroft Annex” and the “Folocroft Landfill, the former ”Delaware County Incinerator”, the former “Delaware County Sewage Treatment plant”, and the “SUN OIL Darby Creek Tank Farm”. However the forum and discussion has successfully uncovered information regarding the OLD NORWOOD LANDFILL that was established around 1961. As of now there is no official government documentation regarding the exact location and closure of the landfill.
*This site is still under construction as information, documents and cases are being collected and organized. This site was created by myself, Lori Menna. I am not a doctor, I am not a health advisor, I am not a scientist a chemist or epidemiologist.